PROPERTY MANAGER FOR HISTORIC RANCH IN COLORADO
Full time, hands-on Property Manager needed for a 1,500 acre ranch on 4 miles of the Rio Grande River. This multi-generational ranch has been owned by some of the families and other friends since 1963. There are 11 homes along the river, 16 rustic cabins and an historic ranch house. The rustic cabins and ranch house (recently renovated) were built in the 1800’s. The ranch house and some of the riverside homes are rented during the summer months. The riverside homes are owner occupied periodically throughout the year. The rustic cabins are not rented and are used by the owners infrequently.
Property manager duties will include the following:
1. General maintenance and repair of dwellings, structures and grounds
2. Basic accounting/bookkeeping for ranch income and expenses
3. Scheduling rentals-collection of rental income
4. Continue/establish good working relationship with vendors, contractors, pasture tenant and neighbors
5. Hiring and supervising seasonal workers
6. Provide general security for the ranch
7. Schedule cleaning and when necessary manager to clean cabins, homes and ranch house.
8. Interact with each home and cabin owner and guests
9. Report directly to the President
10. 1,500 sq ft home attached to the office is provided
11. Ranch work vehicles provided