As a parent, you’re most comfortable when your own watchful eye is on your children. But that isn’t always possible. A nanny placed by Heartland Estate Staffing offers a safe, secure, loving alternative. A great nanny is worth her weight in gold!
Heartland began in 1984 as a nanny placement agency. We built our business around the most stringent screening process in the industry. The same is true today. We pride ourselves on making the right placement the first time. Your nanny may well become a part of your family, caring for your children until they are well-adjusted adolescents who no longer need close supervision.
Our nannies typically perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Provide a nurturing and safe environment for your child (our nannies are willing to renew or become certified in CPR and first-aid)
- Prepare healthy meals and nutritious meals and snacks
- Take children to the park, library, swimming, bicycling, and other activities
- Accompany children to sporting events and practices
- Keep children active with healthy outdoor activities
- Bathe children and teach them proper personal hygiene habits
- Work with children to master basic motor skills
- Teach children proper manners and behavior
- Provide safe transportation to/from school and other activities
- Provide age-appropriate education and homework assistance
- Coordinate play-dates and other social activities
- Organize and coordinate children’s birthday parties and purchase presents
- Wash and care for children’s clothing
- Organize and sanitize toys and play areas
- Research and enroll children in camps and other extracurricular activities
- Report directly to parents and always follow their discipline guidelines
We’re ready to help with your estate staffing needs.