Whether your home is new and features the latest technology or is a venerable historic estate, you need a knowledgeable housekeeper to meticulously care for all areas of your home. Our professional executive housekeepers are experienced in every aspect of caring for your home, fine textiles, art, special services, and antiques.
Depending on the size of your home and your service style, the executive housekeeper may require a support staff. He or she can hire, manage, and train them to properly care for your priceless possessions.
If you want your house run like a five-star hotel, where no detail is too small, you need an executive housekeeper from Heartland.
Our executive housekeepers typically perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Provide hands-on, meticulous care of your home
- Maintain your home in pristine condition at all times
- Offer attention to detail regarding your specific preferences
- Research proper products to use on all specialty items
- Provide proper care of fine art, antiques, special surfaces, furniture, and floor coverings
- Provide personal duties such as caring for all aspects of your wardrobe
- Hire, train, supervise, and schedule support staff
- Purchase and inventory all household cleaning supplies and products
- Report any repair and maintenance needs to the household manager or employer
- Zone the home for regular rotating cleaning
- Work with caterers and staff to support entertaining and events
- Complete deferred cleaning projects when the owners are not in residence
We’re ready to help with your estate staffing needs.